Hi everyone, I hope no one else has fallen ill. The Plant Home would like to have us come Monday 2:30pm. They would also like first names of the children attending so the residents can make valentines for them as well which is a great idea. Completes the circle so to speak.
Let me know by tomorrow AM if possible so I can let them know. There is a side door at the home (I'm not sure which side) and if you enter that door the door to the activities room is right inside that door. I figure if we could get there a few minutes early then all our children's bright and shiny faces will be there to greet the residents.
I have 12 valentines so bring any you've made at home to add to the giving. Alison, if you're still healthy and your kids can do a demo and you video it etc, etc, then maybe we can give the singing a go? I figure we can read a little something about Saint Valentine (I have Lisa's card) and then pass them out. It shouldn't take more than a 1/2 hour.
Hi Stacy,
ReplyDeleteI think we can make it. Make it four of us: Nate, Jack and Abbey. Elizabeth will probably stay at home. Thanks for doing this Stacy. I'll be picking up Val's Valentines (hey, that's catchy!) to bring since she can't make it. I hope you are all on the mend; we are.
We have DRA from 10-12--so we sill be able to come--maybe hang out with a friends in Damariscotta inbetween. I'll ask MC if she wants to come, but for now it'll be the 5 youngers and myself--Thalia, John Henry, Thaddeus, Arveragus, and Blaise--I'll make a card on Blaise's behalf to hand out.
ReplyDeleteDemo video will be up tomorrow--have to charge my battery.
BTW--do you like your cupcakes in the header? I think it's pretty snazzy myself!
No one else has gottten sick so I'm hoping Weggie is the caboose!
OH, good, I'm glad you all can make it. What about Caroline and crew? Allison, is she up and running on this thing yet? And I DO love the cupcake picture. It looks like I really know how to so something with an icing bag besides tape it over my kids mouth to keep them quiet. See you all Monday. Lisa, I have snowpants and two pairs of gloves that I'm pretty sure belong to your tribe.
ReplyDeleteHowdy! Sorry to be late in responding. Count us in (Kylie, Ben, Finian, Jonathan, and me).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Stacy.
We can not make afternoon events. We sent a few more cards with Lisa. We did practice the song thanks to Allisons encouragement. Sorry we can't make it! Hope you all have fun!
ReplyDeleteV