Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Math fun in March
Lets plan on Friday, March 4 . I think Val, you have to be elsewhere in the early afternoon, so do you want to say 12:00 start time? We could feed out kids lunch early and plan on having some snacks at my house. If afternoon time is short for anyone, we could always do it in the a.m. around 10:00. We are open to whichever time works best for everyone. Lets talk about content at the next moms meeting, because again, I don't want to plan things that have already been overdone at home.....you seasoned HS moms might have some ideas as well for math-related fun for the kids. (It might be safe to plan a snow date on the 18th).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I like the early lunch at home, then activities and snacks at your place. But my schedule is wide open so I can do whatever works best for others.
ReplyDeleteI like the early lunch plan too but can adapt to the morning thing too.
ReplyDeleteJ, Do what works for everyone. We will come and then leave as we must. It seems like a great opportunity to linger, learn and play with our kids and eachother. Thanks for doing this! V
ReplyDeleteI'm flexible. Just have to leave by 2:30 for a 4-H commitment. Thanks so much, Janine.
ReplyDelete