Wednesday, February 23, 2011

follow up from meeting

Hi all! Wanted to follow up on the Nova Gothic cathedral special; here's the link: http://video.pbs.org/video/1619317222/
Also, here's the address of HOME (Homeschoolers of Maine) website: http://homeschoolersofme.org/ for the homeschooling convention held the w/e of 3/10.

Last, there is a field trip scheduled to the Basilica in Lewiston on April 1 at 10:00, barring a funeral, in which case we would know by Wednesday, 3/30 and would reschedule for later that day. We are to meet at the bottom of the stairs to begin the tour.

A sidenote: loved Val's EGN (Emergency Girls' Night). I'm up for one (though it's not as urgent as her quickly gathered event) after Easter.

Have a great weekend!
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. For the EGN planning:
    Looks like I can do either night the 4th or 5th.
    OK, let's vote!
    Who wants to meet Friday night 7-10 and who prefers Sat night 8-11 ?
    Who has a different idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I will not be available for a PGN (planned girls' night) until after Easter. But have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No reason we can't have a PGN every couple of months!! I'm into the 4th. There is a SEA Scouts even that night, but I can leave that at 7:30 or 8 for the PGN. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete