Medieval English Devotional Alabaster Carvings at Bowdoin College Art Museum
the kids and I went yesterday to see this new exhibit on loan from the Victoria and Albert Museum (here until May 8 ). It was one of the most amazing and breathtaking exhibits I have ever seen. I know you will all love it. Check it out.
I will try to swing by and check it out. Also, just read there is a large collection of pop-up-books on display at the Bowdoin College Library. Didn't catch all of the details but was thinking of going in to ask about it and hopefully see/read some.
I will try to swing by and check it out. Also, just read there is a large collection of pop-up-books on display at the Bowdoin College Library. Didn't catch all of the details but was thinking of going in to ask about it and hopefully see/read some.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try to get to this during vacation. Thanks for the heads up, Janine.
ReplyDeleteThanks Janine! I've been meaning to get over there for awhile.
ReplyDelete