Monday, February 14, 2011

Plant Home a success!

Thank you everyone for making Valentine's and getting them to us to pass out and thank YOU Eddyblouins for making the trip! I know we made some older folks very happy and provided them with a few chuckles with all our antics. I had a great time myself meeting and talking with the folks.

They had Valentine bags for all the children which I collected for those who couldn't make it. I'll be sending Kim, the activities director, a thank you card from all of us.

Nice job everyone on living out one of the Corporeal Works of Mercy! I know it's not always convenient or easy to do these things especially with our busy schedules but this is what's it's all about and little things matter! So thanks again for making the beautiful Valentines.

God Bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope we did ok. I made an effort to engage the residents in conversation--and actually found it very pleasant to talk with them--I don't know why I would be nervous about this--but I was. Of course I'm easily won over by little old ladies who ooo and ahhh over my beautiful children!! I would love to do more of this. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete