Oh yeah. My eye is on the sky first thing in the morning. If outside my window it looks like the above, I will NOT be attending.
I'm not going--partly due to possible weather, partly because I just need a sane day at home.
Yes, yucky weather for driving into the city.So then, let's go on March 14th at 11:00 which I sense will be a much more spring like day to travel. I wish you all a sane and serene Monday.See you Friday at Math games!
Oh yeah. My eye is on the sky first thing in the morning. If outside my window it looks like the above, I will NOT be attending.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going--partly due to possible weather, partly because I just need a sane day at home.
ReplyDeleteYes, yucky weather for driving into the city.
ReplyDeleteSo then, let's go on March 14th at 11:00 which I sense will be a much more spring like day to travel.
I wish you all a sane and serene Monday.
See you Friday at Math games!