Here is a video from You Tube--We had the words wrong--let's go with "And you'll have so many, they'll roll all over the floor." I like the simple signs/gestures she uses.
I'm going to forget them both anyway so I'll follow your lead at the plant home. Lets go with yours. Are you going to the rodent talk? We can practice then!
We will be with rodents--though I'll probably hang out inside--we'll see how to divy up snowhoes--bring em if you have em! I'm feeling cold-y, not too bad though--will dose up with symptom surpressing meds in the AM--kids are fine. no lesson plans done--no desire to do anything tonight--ahhhhh !!
I like the eddyblouin version
ReplyDeletethe kids and John like our version better too--which way do you want to do?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to forget them both anyway so I'll follow your lead at the plant home. Lets go with yours. Are you going to the rodent talk? We can practice then!
ReplyDeleteWe will be with rodents--though I'll probably hang out inside--we'll see how to divy up snowhoes--bring em if you have em! I'm feeling cold-y, not too bad though--will dose up with symptom surpressing meds in the AM--kids are fine. no lesson plans done--no desire to do anything tonight--ahhhhh !!
ReplyDelete