I am not sure if I will be able to host the St.Joseph's Day Party as I now have 2 other events that my kids have to participate in. I have not finished communicating with my Husband, as there may be a way for one of us to dart out for drop offs etc. Please let me know if anyone else was interested in hosting this family event. Thanks!
ps I had been thinking of a brunch event 11:00-2:00 ish, with everyone bringing food to share and any St.Joseph traditions they like.
HI Val,
ReplyDeleteMy heart is in hosting it but I'll just be getting in from Washington DC and I agreed to take Leslie's kids for the weekend. The brunch idea sounds good, though.
We, too, are returning from vacation a few days before, so I really shouldn't offer to host!
ReplyDeleteEven though it's a few weeks away...I'm hosted out! A sister, her kids and my parents just left after a 4 day stay.
ReplyDeleteI will be judging the odyssey of the mind all day that day, so I won't be available.
ReplyDeleteSo, Dave and I WILL host the gathering but excuse us when one of us has to run out for a drop off or pick up. We really want to get together as family with husbands and kids if possible.
ReplyDeleteSo, who will join us March 19th 11-2 for a pot luck brunch and prayers to honor St. Joseph?
Yeah, Stacy, you are definitely off the hook for hosting for the forseable future. Summer is my time to (shine) host since my square footage is considerably larger out of doors. :)
ReplyDelete