Sunday, February 27, 2011

St.Joseph

So, Dave and I WILL host the gathering but excuse us when one of us has to run out for a drop off or pick up. We really want to get together as family with husbands and kids if possible.
So, who will join us March 19th 11-2 for a pot luck brunch and prayers to honor St. Joseph?

5 comments:

  1. Me! Me! I will!! Oh! Oh! Mememememe! Oh, and the kids, too. Thanks for hosting. I will make the St. Joseph creme cake with Lady Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will all be there!! With bells on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ?Are bells a St.Joseph tradition? Please wear a bit more than just bells too if you don't mind. St.Joseph is a most chaste spouse!
    Hee hee hee, I think red is the color of his feast but I think that is more Italian and not liturgical which would be white... with or without bells.
    YEAH! Creme cake! I think I will make a big pot of bean soup or fish chowder. (Again, fish and beans are Italian traditional dishes, I am not even Italian but they seem to have the loudest traditions on St.Joe.)
    Maybe we should have some pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bring pizza; plain, pepperoni, and maybe another flavor although I'm pretty sure pizza isn't an italian thing but I know some kids who sure do like it!

    I'll try to bring my husband too but he'll be deep into his March sculpting sabattical by then; I'm pretty sure I'll be solo for the month of March. I WILL be wearing more than bells.

    ReplyDelete