Kristen forgot to ask Father Parent about doing Mass this Tuesday, so it has to be pushed ahead a week or two. I will let you know as soon as I have info. I will be in Lewiston for Mass this Sunday and will see Kristen then probably.
I am secretly happy that it has to be rescheduled because it was looking like we would have to miss it :D PLEASE consider a Monday or Tuesday so Flanagans may attend. Thanks, Val
Mass intention for homeschoolers is nov 1 at 630 at the bacillica in lewiston. Hope you all can make it. social after in the parish hall. please let me know if you can come.
I am secretly happy that it has to be rescheduled because it was looking like we would have to miss it :D
ReplyDeletePLEASE consider a Monday or Tuesday so Flanagans may attend. Thanks, Val
Mass intention for homeschoolers is nov 1 at 630 at the bacillica in lewiston. Hope you all can make it. social after in the parish hall. please let me know if you can come.
ReplyDeleteKristen--did you se the more recent post I made about this?
ReplyDelete