Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Saints Party Rain or Shine...

Hope you're coming! I've got the candy kettle cleaned out, well not really, but I will, probably. We have plenty of fresh hay for the rides and if its raining who cares...we have a big kitchen and a fireplace in the living room and plenty of dry wood!

4 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to get rid of that weird map thing. I'll try deleting Val's post (I think it's from that?) But I will copy it and re-post it so we can still see the info.

    We are Indeed planning on comming! I have 4 bags of candy--I hope you won't be too strick about the eat candy later thing--cause I really want to eat it there!! And I promised my kids a candy party to make up for no trick-or treating!!

    We will bring Bread (duh) chicken pot pie with biscuit top, and lots of carrot stick and Fat Free dip for those of us who want to weigh LESS on Monday Morning! HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and an "s" to stick--I'm brain dead!

    ReplyDelete