Saturday, October 2, 2010

Joshua Chambelain Field trip info.

Hi Ladies,
 Did I mention the fieldtrip is $2/kid, adults free? Please come with exact change so we can make an easier start to our tour.

O.K., So I got the packet from the museum and it is 1 preview/teachers packet- not 4 family info packets. (Hmmm.. I thought we had clarified that.) I will try to preview the power point with my kids by Wednesday night. If someone wants it to preview Thursday, call me (837-1461) and we will try to figure out how to pass it off. If not, we may share it in our group after the fieldtrip. And return it to the museum when we are done with it.
I did get 4 walking tour printouts that you may use whenever you want to. I can get those to you Thursday or Friday if you want them before the tour.
V

No comments:

Post a Comment