Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dread

I'm at the end of my abilities today--here's where Jesus carries me, right? Do any of you ever dread the weekend because of various events and chores being squeezed into an impossibly short time? I feel like we are atoms of gas being heated up, and bouncing around crashing into each other randomly!! AHHHHH! I'm floating away!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the cause of my anxiety in life- time.
    Trying to do too much in too little time.
    Being compulsive and trying to do more in less time,
    Being married to a compulsive worker who always does more.
    This too shall pass.
    His Grace IS sufficient.
    Seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness
    and He will take care of the rest.
    Do the footwork and leave the results up to Him.
    Just do the next loving thing.
    One step at a time.
    Emmanuel- you are not alone, God is with us.
    Just say NO.
    Be still and know He is God.


    I feel more like a sinking ball of lead in the atmosphere of helium- everything around me is going faster but I am not- I am sinking.
    BUT , not today for me. I bless you today and will need you another day to lift me back up to Our Lord.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Love and prayers, Val

    ReplyDelete