Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Links per our meeting

Hello Everyone, Last meeting was really wonderful. I am always so edified to spend time with all of you! I wish we could gather more often...alas. Below are two links: one for Children of Hope which is the childrens' adoration "program" and the other is the Little Flowers/ Blue Knights Club for catholic kids. Look them over and give your feedback. http://www.childrenofhope.org/http://www.eccehomopress.com/Little-Flowers-Home.html I'm sorry, I cannot figure out how to make these addresses a hyperlink; I'm using the link button above! Sigh.....

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Little Flowers / Blue Knights groups, if we could meld them easily into a coed group with the option of separating into girl and boy groups, as appropriateness necessitates. It sounds so educational and hands on and doesn't seem like we'd need to work around a priests interest / availability to implement. Perhaps we could do adoration for one of the lessons / meetings. I think Finian and Ben would be so distracted for an hour of adoration. I know many kids would, but I like the idea of filling their minds an preparing them for adoration. Can't wait to hear others' thoughts.~Caroline aka anonymous

    ReplyDelete