Monday, May 7, 2012

Hi everyone,

My 1st grader is definitely not at the 1st grade spelling list in the words we are using for our spelling be. I'd like to enter him an any others using this list. Is that OK with folks or am I muddying the waters? He could just as easily elect not to participate, but I'd like him to have a go at it with some measure of success.

http://www.time4learning.com/SpellingWords/kindergarten-spelling-words.shtml

4 comments:

  1. Stacy,
    That's fine but how do you print the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally fine with that too--havn't even been working with my 1st grader....I'll try to get him and Arveragus to work on a few words before Friday.

    Lisa--you depress the left click and roll over the whole list to highlight all the words--the right click (you can lift up on the left click as soon as it's all highlighted). a menu will pop up--select "print" then when your print screen comes up select "selection" and "ok" or "print" or whatever makes it go. Hope that helps.

    ALSO--should I run the show? Or does someone else want to do it? Stacy would you want to run the talent show if I do the spelling bee? Or vise versa? We have no shortage of loudmouth women....xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to run anything EXCEPT my mouth. Ask Digby.

    ReplyDelete