Monday, May 14, 2012
Meeting Agenda
Hello All,
Here is the agenda we've put together in the past:
7 pm arrive and socialize "get it off our chests"
7:30-7:40 opening prayer/ intentions
7:40 - 8:00 new business i.e field trips etc.
8-9pm Open discussion on the topic (no one person prepares; we share our thoughts/ideas/experiences for the benefit of all
9pm closing prayer
I have a lot of business this month; I know we've all been talking about how we could better plan our group's undertakings. Perhaps we could take more time with business than the topic. I'm not sure what the topic is but chastity and virtue training has been on my heart lately so I was hoping to share some resources with the group that I have and have a conversation about what this means in our domestic church. Please feel free to jump in with any new business. The end of the school year is a really good time to discuss the nuts and bolts of the group, I think. It will be grand to see you all tomorrow!
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks SOOOO much--I feel so secure having the schedule again! How bout we exchange recipes from 8-8:15, then talk chastity--I'll dig up my "Real Love" book--no promises about NCC curricula--it's burrines in my homeschool closet that still needs 2 shelves...I'll also get extra copies of our 2 prayers to bring for people to use.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Allison
Thanks Allison!
Delete