Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hi Everyone!!!

Since I've been doing some blogging, I thought I'd come on over here and getting this active again!  Yes, I am still pregnant--but I'm happy and healthy and not suffering physically in any way!  YAY for that!!!  I do want to have the baby soon, but keep moving my goal date out a few days to keep me looking ahead ahppily.  Today it's August 15.  If that day passes we'll move up to Aug 19 (my Aunt Linda's 65th birthday).

Anyway--NB the events at the top of the page--please let me know if I got the detals wrong for the planning meeting.  Hope the summer is happy for all of you!!  XXXOOO A

3 comments:

  1. Hey Allison, I love the new look! It's great to be expecting a baby and still be upbeat in the last throws of pregnancy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired by my being as ripe as a peach....

    ReplyDelete