Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trivia

Hi Ladies,
we are back after a lengthened visit to see my family where Clare got very sick on day 2. We stayed longer and went to see a Dr. and thankfully, she has just a strong virus. We are home now and although she is still sick, I think she will be better by the weekend. Its good to be home.
So, Trivia.......what Friday do you all want to do it on? I would like to propose Friday the 13th or the 27th of May. Can we get our questions together on our next meeting the 26th? As I have it each of us is making 5 questions on the following topics:
Animal Science = Stacy
Catechism = Lisa
Natural Science/Biology =Janine or Caroline
Anatomy/Health Science = Kristen
Grammar = Alison
Geography = Val
History = Janine or Caroline..........I haven't yet talked to Caroline about this.
Let me know what you all think regarding dates. Have a nice day!


7 comments:

  1. I can't make the 13th of May.
    I had it down that you had me down for geography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that Clare will be okay! I'm so sorry you had to go through that while traveling..The thirteenth of May sounds good to me. Thanks for doing this Janine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Val.......don't know how that happened, but yes, Geography is yours. Lets go with the 27th of May, unless someone else cannot make it, then we will find another day. We can always do it during the week if thats the case. Shall we say 11:00 am, feeding our kids lunch early/on the way to our house, since I know Val, you have to leave by 2:00ish?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janine!! How horrible to have a sick child, easpecially while you were away from home!! I'm so sorry--glad you are home and Clare is on the mend!! May 27 would be great!! I'm already putting together questions--did we say 5 for each topic? or 10?
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be so exhausted, and so happy to be in your own home again. I'm glad Clare is on the mend. I will come to your house whenever it's good for everybody else. There is a remote chance I'll be at the meeting and I'll bring my questions then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Allie, its 5 questions and while I'm blogging, can we make it 11:30 on the 27th?.......Even if Val has to leave at 2pm, that should be plenty of time for the trivia and maybe an added team scavenger hunt in the woods I think. Everyone can certainly stay longer, too. Have the kids bring their mud boots and they can go down to the water and look for critters. Low tide is at 2:00 that day. (Thanks everyone for the good thoughts on Clare...she is almost 100% today).

    ReplyDelete