Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Much Deserved Feet-Up

Hi Ladies,
How about we listen to the CD "How to Keep Your Kids Catholic" at the next meeting, April 26th, and share some feasty type goodies in the spirit of the Season? I'll bring the CD, something decadent and a player, you bring a treat and your slippers. We'll relax and enjoy each other's company. The CD will give us ample to talk about afterwards. Who's game?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like I might pawn the rascally, yet still lovely (how does she manage that?), Helen off to Digby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, what's with you and the bells? Were you not going to Val's Feast of Saint Joseph celebration with bells? And only bells?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just a jingly sort of person. :)
    If I had a larger than life statue of my beautiful BOD out back, maybe I wouldn't threaten to waunder around in bells all the time. . .like trout. HAHAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete