Hi Ladies,
Reminder for our meeting Tuesday night:
Bring a simple favorite recipe to share and any leftover yummies you want to get rid of.
Lisa is bringing a "How to keep your kids Catholic" recording for us to listen to.
Alleluia! He is risen indeed!
See you then!
Love and prayers, Val
Remaining meeting themes:
April 26
Easy Family Meals (please bring simple family meal recipes that make homeschooling easier)
May 17
Teens and High School
June 21
Spousal Relations in the Homeschool or
Is Dad REALLY the Principal?
I love the title of June's meeting. Looking forward to tomorrow--I feel hung over from the feast and need a homeschooling kick in the pants to get through these last 5 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll be getting my new running shoes before the meeting! YEAH!!!!!!!
What dad?
ReplyDeleteThe one you cook for!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete