The school year is actually running down slowly with 7- 9 weeks left for most of us. I am happy to squeeze in as many activities as we can. Remembering after the foundry we still have a trivia day, make up Basillica Tour, and Talent Show. Please rank the following field trips according to your level of interest (1 = very interested, 5= less interested but still interested, 0= NOT)
Field trip tour of Times Record
tour of Physics Lab at Bowdoin College
tour Pejepscot Historical Society Scofield Whittier House in Brunswick Center
trip to BoothBay to visit Aquarium and/or Botanical Gardens
trip to Osher Map Museum at USM, Portland
trip to Bowdoin Museums either/ and Arctic /Art
trip to State Museum in Augusta
and if we actually did all of these I have many more ideas : D so just let me know your interest and availability.
Love from, the Mom who wouldn't stay home ; )
Times record and Physics Lab tops my list. Maybe we should try another tour of the Bowdoin Art Museum?
ReplyDeleteWhew, Val, you are ambitious. Lucky us! My two older kids enthusiasticlly vote for the aquarium, art and arctic museums, the State house museum and the Physics lab with most interest in the aquarium followed by others.
ReplyDeleteI PROMISE I will try to bring you eggs Friday. If I don't it's not because I don't have the eggs or don't want to shower your family with our farming delights, but it's that I plain old forgot. It happens to me sometimes. I forget things....
We missed you and the boys today!
Hi ladies, Mondays are good for me. I would like to do more field trips. I haven't been able to do any so far this year. I've been strait out schooling my three youngest and help teaching at Alcuin Academy. That is going really well for me. I truly enjoy teaching Art at the shool. I also teach pennmanship and 7th grade Religion. yeah, this keeps me quite busy. In a good way though. In case anybody doesn't know about Alcuin Academy you can go check it out on the web. www.alcuinacademy.org (or com). It's going good. WEave a great fundraiser coming up on April 30 "A French Acadian Feast" which is a bowl of Chicken Stew w/ dumplings and Ployes (a buckwheat pancake) also a dessert for only $5 (2nd serving for $2) Children under 5, $2. It's at Holy Trinity Parish in Lisbon Falls frome 5-8 pm. All proceeds go to support Alcuin Academy. Should be good. Please pray that God bless all our efforts. All for the Glory of God !!!! Hope to see you there. God Bless you all. Love, Lisa St.Jean
ReplyDelete