Thursday, April 14, 2011

Miracles Happen!

Ladies, Thank you so much for your prayers for Heather and Karin. Despite the opinions of the 6 physicians which included two oncologists and their unanimous opinion that Heather had this rare form of cancer, her surgery and pathology report from yesterday have proven otherwise. She has a benign tumor and her health is restored. I spoke with Karin today and she thanked us for our prayers. Heather is convinced she has undergone a complete healing and that this is a miracle so that in of itself is another miracle! Thank God!

3 comments:

  1. Praise and Glory be to our good and gracious God ! TIme to invite Karin and Heather to church? I'll start praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Doctors aren't always right that's for sure. I'll pray that this suffering and mercy will soften her heart to recieve the gift of faith. God is soooooooooo Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say that word that we don't say during lent!!!! YEAH FOR JESUS!!!!! I will continue to pray for them all!!
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete