Monday of Holy Week right? If so I can make it!!!!Yeah :) Val, if you can call me and refresh my memory about your address I would be so happy. There will be 6 of us. (7 including me) Lisa is Betsy going? I think Averie will come. Thanks so much. I'm so glad it was changed to Monday. God Bless you, Lisa
Monday of Holy Week right? If so I can make it!!!!Yeah :) Val, if you can call me and refresh my memory about your address I would be so happy. There will be 6 of us. (7 including me) Lisa is Betsy going? I think Averie will come. Thanks so much. I'm so glad it was changed to Monday. God Bless you, Lisa
ReplyDeleteCount us in, Val. five of us. Lisa, so great to see you on the blog! Yes, Elizabeth will be attending. See you there!
ReplyDeleteStill no Janine....so what the heck, if you have room the five of us would like to come, three for the craft.
ReplyDeleteClare, Cal and I would love to join you in crucifix crafting on Monday. What can we bring?
ReplyDelete