Monday, April 11, 2011

Field trips galore!

Well--I am out of the mix for this friday because of gas budget limitations and a drive to the dentist in Falmouth. BUT--Caroline Did indeed let us know about the basilica trip on the blog. It is scheduled for this Friday. Since I can't make it this week, I would LOVE for the crusafix craft to be postponed to next week--any day but Tuesday works for me. Hope you all have a happy week!

6 comments:

  1. click on the "basilica trip" to see the origional post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I would also love to have it rescheduled; preferably monday, tuesday, or wednesday as I can't make it at the end of the week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So--wednesday not good for O'Brians--how bout anytime Monday or Tuesday afternoon--after 1 pm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will ask Nancy if she is available Tuesday. The latest I can go is until 2:00 because the boys deliver newspapers...I could start at 11 and go until 1:30 ish and you could come and go as you need. Or I can just leave and let you all hang out but the craft will need to be done by 1:30 to allow clean up and exit time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me out for tuesday--but go ahead and do it! I'm the first to say "you can't go to everything!!" Anyone else feeling the burn with lent? sufferings galore over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting to hear from Janine when she is available to do our speech class (which we do with Caroline). Janine was postponed in CA so our class is now postponed until we hear from her and I have to commit to that over art so now I can't be definitive about Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete