Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wonderful Resource

Hello Moms,
I just discovered a wonderful and free website for Catholic Homeschoolers. It is CHOCKFULL of exquisite printables to teach the faith and other subjects. Do yourself a favor and take a look. I especially like the Papal page and all the downloadable flashcards with beautiful illustrations.
Don't forget about our next meeting on the 18th; hope to see you all there!
Lisa Nelson


http://www.thatresourcesite.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies,
    Just wanted to let you know I invited a solo homeschooler- Kari Weiss- to our next mothers' meeting. She is a strong Christian but not Catholic. I told her we'd be nice so be good please! ;) Just kidding. She is looking for fellowship and support and has 2 boys (10 & 8)and a girl (4)at home and 3 older kids in schools. Her husband is Navy and has been away for months in DC. So lets say a prayer for her and be ready to welcome her with open hearts and arms. Thanks. Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be speaking much. I'm SO BAD---if there is something I shouldn't say, I find myself saying it emphatically!! Since you posted that Lisa, I'm sure to spew my most contentious diatribes agains protestantism. AHHHHHHH! Must pray for the Holy Spirit to guide my speech. AHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all pray to be charitable and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete