So--who checks this blog? I'll send an email out with a link for anyone who forgot how to get here. A ps--click the link to my blog (westward wagons ho) to see Blaise's birthday video!)
I do. Look forward to meeting with you all this month. I thought I would bring some ideas on the mathletic games I want to have at my house this March and get all your feedback on as far as what you think will turn your kids gears on. See you then!
Hi Al, I too have felt like I was talking to myself both on this and the previous com-tech-site. Then there are times I don't get near the computer-like around Christmas! I think we are just all so busy that we don't make time to chat and blog often.
Thanks for the fun new look of the site~ swirly~ .
Thanks for encouraging us to connect with each other so we remember we are not alone! See you soon!
hey i finally figured it out. I got on.!!! yeah!! arent you proud of me allison? kristen
ReplyDeleteYEAHH KRISTEN!!!!!! clapclapcalpclap!!
ReplyDeleteWho else ?
I do. Look forward to meeting with you all this month. I thought I would bring some ideas on the mathletic games I want to have at my house this March and get all your feedback on as far as what you think will turn your kids gears on. See you then!
ReplyDeleteHi Al, I too have felt like I was talking to myself both on this and the previous com-tech-site. Then there are times I don't get near the computer-like around Christmas! I think we are just all so busy that we don't make time to chat and blog often.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun new look of the site~ swirly~ .
Thanks for encouraging us to connect with each other so we remember we are not alone!
See you soon!
Anyone can change the templat whenever they want! just click on design and have fun!
ReplyDeleteI check it on a routine (couple of times a week) basis for sure. Computers are tough for me but I value this blog.
ReplyDelete