Monday, January 24, 2011

Mathletics fun at the MacDonalds

Lets plan a date to come to our house for some mathletic games and snacks. March 4, 18 and the 25th are all possible dates. Are any of these bad days to schedule it for anyone? I'd like to set up maybe 5 tables of math related activities and games that the kids can rotate through as they like. ( Hopefully they wont even notice that they are sharpening their math prowess). I will give you ladies my ideas at the next meeting......I want to give the kids some activities that haven't been already overdone at home.....for the little ones as well as our older kids.

4 comments:

  1. Janine,

    Any day you mentioned works for me. At first, when I saw the heading, I thought you were planning math games at McDonalds. Duh. Your house sounds much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it-even though Janine and I spoke on the phone about this my first mental image was math at a fast food restaurant! WoW! The power of brand recognition!! We are very extremely interested! Any of those dates would work for me too! Your choose. I just rsvp'd for the DRA February rodent talk--Sara (at the DRA) said the dates we have for March and April are wrong--but they are on the 2nd Monday, so we should just co with the dates that correspond. I can't be at the March one because of New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to come too. Sounds fun and educational all at once. At this point all days are open here.

    ReplyDelete