Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OK vote for your planetarium show now or forever hold your peace/piece ;)

I'd like to schedule a trip to USM planetarium in late Feb and everyone who has replied has been too accommodating to my fickle decision making. So, please think about what you would like your kids to see and let me know. The previous post has a link to the descriptions of all of the shows or there are two below which seem most interesting/accommodating to me. Just let me know your thoughts. Thanks! Val

Comet: From Ice to Fire: (family) They are the celestial harbingers of doom…the ice mountains in outer space..Follow a comet through the solar system and learn about their compositions and origins.

or

Images of the Infinite:(10-adult) images from the Hubble telescope.

8 comments:

  1. They both sound good, but based on the age appropriatesness they suggest....I would vote for the first show (family).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! Family and comets it is! :D

    Want to try a Monday field trip? How about Feb. 28th??? Mid morning in Portland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound good to me--I know that would make it easier for Lisa and Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete