No, I guess it is called the insert image icon. In the New Post frame.
And it seems to be text friendly...
 |
Fieldtrip to Penobscot River Observatory
|
But I can't seem to edit the photo at all...so this is sideways, the bridge is not really tipping over ;) .
Where do you put in the text? just between the codes for the pictures? How did you make the font smaller? Maybe we should look at the blog together sometime so you can show me--can you see the difference between your caption on this post, and mine in the pre-school post? I want mine to be like yours. . :)
ReplyDeleteDoes St Charles have wireless?
I don't see codes for the photo I just see the photo. I think there was an icon for caption...then I just type between the picture to get the other text in. Hhmm... yes, I think ST.C has wifi but I am not certain. We'll see :)
ReplyDeleteyeah--I used to see the photo--but now I just see the code until I preview or publish it--must be my computer!
ReplyDelete