Hello All, I've confirmed with the office at St. Charles that we can meet every third Tuesday from 7-9pm. We'll have to pick a room when we get there as the library is taken this year at the time we meet. See you all on the 19th!
I'm still hoping that whoever scheduled the library is nefarious and unreliable and will not show up!! Does anyone have a laptop that they can bring (assuming wireless internet in the church) so we can have a quick orientation of the blog? If there is no wireless maybe we can have a post meeting at starbucks! or a bar? or a bowling alley? CAN"T WAIT!! what is the topic?? I'll look and post at the top of the blog!
I'm still hoping that whoever scheduled the library is nefarious and unreliable and will not show up!! Does anyone have a laptop that they can bring (assuming wireless internet in the church) so we can have a quick orientation of the blog? If there is no wireless maybe we can have a post meeting at starbucks! or a bar? or a bowling alley? CAN"T WAIT!! what is the topic?? I'll look and post at the top of the blog!
ReplyDeleteI'll bring my laptop. It's a dinosaur, but it wil do.
ReplyDelete