Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Parent Study Group

Answer to Prayer!!

Here is an excerpt from an email I just got:

Our second meeting in Oct. will be Oct. 16th. That night we will have some shared prayer and then begin our discussion on the book we chose earlier--The Temperament God Gave You. This is a wonderful book on the different temperaments, knowing yourself, understanding your strengths and weaknesses and how these affect your family and your marriage. If you plan to join us, you need to order your own book. Here is the info:

The Temperament God Gave You, by Art and Laraine Bennett, Sophia Institute Press, 2005.

I suggest you look at amazon.com and halfoff.com for some great prices.
We will be discussing the foreward, the introduction and chapter 1 "What is Temperament?" on the 16th of October.



Yes--that is the VERY BOOK I had said I wanted us to study!! Thiese meetings are during junior and senior youth ministry. The meeting time is 6:30-8:30 I believe. (Lisa, correct me if I am wrong). Ann has said all parents, whether their children are in youth ministry or not, are welcome! I hope some of you can join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment