Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Botanical Gardens Info

Hi everyone,

I hope your school years are starting well and peaceful. I want to let you all know that we went to the Botanical Gardens last week and got a membership for the year. I am able to bring in as many kids as I want to the Gardens for no addit. fee......So, consider all your kids entering for free when we go.....is it still the 23rd? (Yipee)

1 comment:

  1. Darrnit--the 23rd is the day my girls have a table at the Commonground fair--it's school trip day at the fair and the only day of the Youth Enterprise Zone--for which they will be maddly sewing and knitting since I see nary an item to sell as of yet....so I'm so sorry I can't go! But thank you so much for your generosity Janine! We are happily homeschooling over here--well, actually, everyone is sleeping--but you know what I mean... :)

    ReplyDelete