Sunday, September 4, 2011

Vote results

Hi Moms,
It looks as though the majority of us wish to keep the meetings the same night and time even though we cannot have the library at St. Charles due to another group that got in before we had even discussed it! I still have to confirm this with Liz in the office who won't be in until Tuesday. I'll post as soon as we have the 7-9 slot for the year. Stacy has graciously offered her barn if we decide that meeting in one of the sterile rooms doesn't work for us. The great thing about us homeschool mothers is that we have ample opportunity every day to work on being F-L-E-X-I-B-L-E! Have a wonderful start to the year; I can't wait to see everybody on the 20th! Let's keep praying for each other, too.
St. Margaret Clitherow, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment