Monday, September 26, 2011
Archangels Gathering
I am confirming that we are gathering at Stacy's this Friday September 30th at Stacey's barn, 1-3pm, for a celebration and teaching about the archangels. We will need someone to spring for a devil's food cake and an angel food cake (or make one)and ice cream. I'll bring all the supplies for the activities. If anyone has images of the archangels please bring them so we can set the tone visually. I don't seem to have any pictures of the archangels but will bring many pictures of angels in general. If kids want to dress like angels all the better. If you wanted to briefly discuss the archangels before the gathering that would be great, too, but not neccesary. My intention is to have a range of activities for young through older but that is still in progress. This should be a lot of fun! Hope to see you all there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be there. I'll make the cakes too. Do we need frosting? Ah, yeah, I need frosting.
ReplyDeleteDo you all know the song "Three Angels from Above" ? I can teach it to the kids if there is time/interest.
ReplyDeleteI'm music and art illiterate, but I'll sing anything for fun.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry we cannot be there. I look forward to the next one.
ReplyDelete