Hi all,
I registered our group for a private tour of the Wiscasset Jail museum on Friday Sept 28 at 10:00 am.
We just need to give a firm number the Monday of that week for her head count needs. The cost is
$5 per family ($4 per adult and $1 for each families kids total). She also asks that we talk about not touching the walls of the cells, as they are losing impressions left by inmates with this activity. Also, to talk to the kids about what prisoners did prior to jails, ie: stockade, dunking, torture?? , etc. I need to
look that one up.....didn't know that.
I hope you all can attend.
Count the O'Brien's in. Thank you again and I'm still working on the P. Museum of Art.
ReplyDeleteCoutn the O'Briens in. Still working on Portland Museum of Art.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be there. Can I invite Meghan Gillespie? She lives in Wiscasset.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time everyone! The Nelsons can't make it...
ReplyDelete