Anyone interested in doing either of these shows with us? They are at Merrill auditorium and we could carpool together if possible. They both look good.
Yes, count us in!! we're making a formal study of classical music this year. The 1812 overture is next. I vote for the later time, 11:20 if there's an option. Thanks for doing this Janine!
It's $5 per person, but $4 if the group is 25 or more--I'm interested--I'd have 5 people--do you think we can get to 25? Sould we buy tickets seperately now? Allison
Definitely,
ReplyDeleteTell me time and when. You pick the show. How much is it anyway? I didn't actually check that part.
Yes, count us in!! we're making a formal study of classical music this year. The 1812 overture is next. I vote for the later time, 11:20 if there's an option. Thanks for doing this Janine!
ReplyDeleteIt's $5 per person, but $4 if the group is 25 or more--I'm interested--I'd have 5 people--do you think we can get to 25? Sould we buy tickets seperately now?
ReplyDeleteAllison