Does anyone have interest in visiting the Plant home again to pass out Valentines to folks who might otherwise not get them? Come to think of it, I don't get any. You could just make some for me??????
If there is enough interest we could make them again at my house or individually and I could organize the Plant home piece. Or we could just make some for neighbors who are "shut in".
I'm trying to get my kids, and myself helping others and contributing in a meaningful way to life outside of the family. Any other ideas?
Well, the second Thursday falls on the ninth which is enough time to make St. Valentine be our Liturgical Gathering focus. I've come across some goodies on the internet. So what do you say we make them on the ninth then take some home to send and decide if/when to deliver them on the ninth?
ReplyDeleteI'm in--for ALL OF IT!! We'll make cards for Plant Home (why is it called that--seems like a weird name for a old folks home...), for family in CT, for Stacy, and for our sweet Connie Curley whose in a home in Waldoboro. But I'll only come if you can make those AWESOME cupcakes!! Remember them???? I'm pregnant--so I can eat all I want right? (just kidding...) I think I need to go eat something now...
ReplyDeletehttp://catholicicing.com/2012/01/sacred-and-immaculate-heart-rosaries-a-fun-catholic-craft/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CatholicIcing+%28Catholic+Icing%29
ReplyDeletecool valentines craft--but we'd run out of time at Stacy's--I may do this with my kiddo's on the day itself.
that link is awkward--just click on "catholic Icing" at right to see it...
ReplyDeleteGoing to the home sounds great.
ReplyDeleteCan we sing a song for them? I will look for some music if there is an interest. The kids love singing, and its a good opportunity to perform.