Monday, January 9, 2012

This Thursdays Gathering

http://crafts.kaboose.com/cardboard-tube-lamb.html

Hi ladies, above is the craft I propose for St. Agnes at Stacys this Thursday. It looks pretty easy for the little ones. We need some items for it. I have about 5 t.p. rolls, and I think there are 14 (?) kids, I have purple and black pipe cleaners for 11 projects, so we need more of that as well. I have black felt, we need some more glue (I have a few bottles of elmers we can use), and I have googly eyes for about 6 projects. If noone has extra googly eyes, we can use white felt cut in circles with black dots made out of marker. I will pick up enough of the cotton balls for all the kids to make a lamb. (can I get that at the drug store?) If I have time, I will print out a coloring page of St. Agnes as well for the kids to color, anyone have extra crayons?

Idea: bring extra craft stuff in general that you can part to leave at Stacys place that we can have on hand for future crafts. Maybe this has been brought up already, and I forgot. If so, never mind.

Having said that, for a snack, perhaps we can make a white snack again.....for the purity of St. Agnes, but maybe we are running low on white snack ideas. Aren't all the St.s pure and so make us want to make white snacks for all of them???? ( When do we go to off-white snacks to symbolize their not so perfect selves? Sorry, I am tired and awake too late) I will make some popcorn, but maybe not enough for all the kids satiety on popcorn.......it is Lisas' birthday that day as well (don't tell her I reminded you). She will do the reading on St Agnes, but she needs to take Nate to the orthodontist in Bath for 1:30, so we need to be on time to allow her to do her reading and go. Jack and Abbe will stay with us to have fun while she is away. (Whoever is late may have to do the reading for her. That'l teach ya for being late:)

We look forward to being with you all, hope your week is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment