We will be there early to help set up the craft. I don't have a St. Agnes coloring page, since our ink ran out. Maybe someone else can print some?? (if not, no big deal)
I can bring a color page if I can find one. I'll be happy to do the little teaching (emphasis on the little) Snacks to share, right? Let's remember to decide if we're going to have the meeting next week.
We will be there early to help set up the craft.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a St. Agnes coloring page, since our ink ran out.
Maybe someone else can print some?? (if not, no big deal)
I can bring a color page if I can find one. I'll be happy to do the little teaching (emphasis on the little) Snacks to share, right? Let's remember to decide if we're going to have the meeting next week.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you are sick Stacy!! Maybe next week for everything? Hope you get better soon!!
ReplyDeleteA