Monday, January 23, 2012

Post-Holiday re-group!

Hi everyone--I said my morning prayers this morning for the first time is weeks...maybe pregnancy is a good excuse, but really I've just been terrible human, disorginised, and bit lazy in the self-care arena!! 

But today is a new day!!  YAHOO!!  Thank God that resurrection is a part of our faith, because we can always come anew to Jesus, no matter what the past has held.

SOOOOOOO--Meeting tomorrow night??  I might be able to make it...gas budget willing.  Thursday at Stacy's.  Hope you are all well and happy in Christ! xxxoooA  Here are a few pics from our weekend at the Monastery.  It was a great time, by the end of the weekend when the bells rang for the hours Blaise was saying "Bells! Prayers!"  Future monk??
Visiting an outdoor creche--there was a life sized one too, but it was in the middle of a muddy firld...

                              Someone else tell us what/where this is--pretty, but I can't remember...
                                    Going into the Chapel at the Catholic school down the road.
                                 On the way back from the community down the road, with gift bag.
                                                             Playing in the livingroom.
                                                             Playing in the kitchen.
                                                                 Playing in the stairwell.
                                                            Out for a walk together.
                                                 Happy penitents waiting for confession.
"You've Been Sentenced" was the game of the weekend for those of us who stayed up late.

2 comments:

  1. It love the pictures! I'm not going to make a meeting tomorrow night; I just don't have it in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Christy- I'm up for meeting tomorrow night if others are as well!

    ReplyDelete