Friday, January 20, 2012

Bug Museum

Hi everyone,

Sorry about my ill timed GI affliction. We're on for NEXT week. Same time, same place, same saint.

I just booked 1 hour at the Bug museum in Lisbon Falls with Jim Nutting, owner/artist. He also runs a stained glass studio: http://maineartglass.com/artists/jimnutting.html

February 17 1pm-2pm. The cost is $50 for a group or $3 per adult/child whichever comes out to more money for Jim. I'll be there no matter what and am committed to spending the $50 myself unless anyone else wants to show up which I of course hope you do! Digby is working on bugs at the moment and he will be going as well so it's a work thing for him.

Let me know if you want to come!

Jim is bug enthusiast. The first 1/2 hour will be a presentation of his mounted specimens including wonderful butterflies and other things, the second 1/2 hour will be a presentation of live bugs like scorpians, taranatulas, singing beetles and other really disgusting things that I want no part of but my boys are really psyched to see!

3 comments: