Nov 18 Chowder Supper at 5 pm MMM $20/family, Contra Dance @ 6:30 $3/person or $12/family in Bath.
Nov 27 Allison's Advent Pot Luck 4-9 with play showing at 5.
December 8 The Feast of the Immaculate Conception--Liturgical event 1-3 at Stacy's. Make a white snack to share--lisa will email requests for help.
Jan 6-8 trip to the Abbey in Massachusetts.

Hi All--how many people read the blog? and Of those, how many can actually comment?
ReplyDeleteA
ps--if you are not signed into your google account, you can just click on the down arrow next to "comment as" and choose annonymothen sign your name on your comment so we all know who you are!
XXOXOO
that would be "anonymous, then. . "
ReplyDeleteI read the blog. And since I'm commenting now...I guess I do that too :)
ReplyDeleteWe will not be able to make the potluck tonight, but we will meet you all at the dance at 6:30. Hope to see you there!
ReplyDeleteI read the blog and now I'm seeing if I can still comment.....svc
ReplyDelete