WOW!! This all looks so great!! Thanks for all the work Lisa. I think we should have meetings open to non-Catholics--but maybe not introduce them as non-Catholic--if you know what I mean.
This does look great! I have no idea if what I'm writing will post. I also think we should invite non Catholics to the meetings as long everyone in the current group feels comfortable and is able to remain unapologetic about our beliefs.
I really can see both perspectives on this. I'm such a green goer to this group that I think I'll abstain from commenting, but will pray for the right outcome.
WOW!! This all looks so great!! Thanks for all the work Lisa. I think we should have meetings open to non-Catholics--but maybe not introduce them as non-Catholic--if you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteThis does look great! I have no idea if what I'm writing will post. I also think we should invite non Catholics to the meetings as long everyone in the current group feels comfortable and is able to remain unapologetic about our beliefs.
ReplyDeleteI thank you all for what you are doing.
I really can see both perspectives on this. I'm such a green goer to this group that I think I'll abstain from commenting, but will pray for the right outcome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your input, Ladies! Yes, let's all pray to know the Lord's will.
ReplyDelete